[Ubuntu-BD] Reinstall Ubuntu 10.04

Md. Ibrahim Husain meraj73 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 14:25:34 BST 2010

I have done enough wrong with my computer. I don't know what to do. I thing
you all can help me.

I have dual operating system, Ubuntu 10.04 and Kubuntu 10.04. Somehow I have
formatted both the drive. And now I want to re-install only Ubuntu 10.04 as
single operating system.

I have the customized dvd of Ubuntu 10.04 of bontu mintu adda.

Actually I have no operating system now. And I am using live boot system.
When I enter installer it boot directly. And when I enter hd-boot the
first hard disk, it shows

error: unknown file system
grub rescue>

I really don't know what to do. How I get back my 3 gb swap area of
both operating system?