[Ubuntu-BD] Ubuntu Release Mirror Located In Bangladesh

Ahamed Bauani bauani at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 21:23:26 BST 2010

Hi Shiplu

Yes, in Bangladesh few, I said few,  Data Center has tire 3
uninterrupted power facility and almost uninterrupted Internet
Connectivity. My CISCO 12016 Series Border Router uptime is 414 days
today with 99.96% of availability Internet Connectivity. This router
is feed with STM-1 Level Connectivity from BTCL & Mango Tel with VSAT
Backup. So you can understand the status of facility the data center
has.

Yes, running this type of Data Center is costly, but when it become to
serve 2 International Credit/Debit Card Processing and Air Ticket
Booking along with Real time Online Stock Treading,
(http://ost.gmfsecuritiesltd.com) the cost actually don't matter.
Isn't it?

Regards
Ahamed Bauani