[Ubuntu-BD] offtopic: introducing myself

Abir Sadik abir.sadik at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 02:15:15 BST 2010

its about time i let everyone on this mailing list know who i am so that i
can be familiar to you guys and help you out with anything. i am Abir Sadik,
17 male, from NY, bronx, USA. i have been using linux for more than 3 yrs
and i have quite a passion for the opensource revolution thats taking place
around the world. i discovered this mailing list last year when i googled
"ubuntu bangladesh" just to know if theres any linux in my motherland.
surprisingly, i found alot of websites, blogs, forums .. evrything by my
people. i was proud and excited so i joined this mailing list and have been
with you since than. i never really posted anything but i always read the
mails to know whats up. ,... so i will be around here and i think i am
pretty junior.. i will keep my respect for others and also hope you guys
will be friendly and helpful to me, which you already are :D if you need A N
Y help from overseas know that i will be always here for you. tC