[Ubuntu-BD] Playing Radiodhaka.net in an external player

tanjir orko_147 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 23 07:06:29 BST 2009

It was not clear from his question.
However, I am not aware of Radio Dhaka, so I just visited it. The default stream they used is a windows media server stream (that is the obvious reason for windows media player to be able to play it.) They also have quick time, real player and flash player versions. I am playing it using Banshee right now. I opened Banshee, and pasted the location of the stream. I won't copy the stream here (In case RD ppl don't like it). Also a note, this is not related to Ubuntu at all. These information works on any operating system.

-----
tanjir
visit http://www.tanjir.net