[Ubuntu-BD] M$ at last on Linux Distros (specifically on Ubuntu)

tanjir orko_147 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 14 06:13:00 BST 2009

Hello All,
I was just reading this news and thought I should share it on the mailing list. M$ is apparently training the PC sales-people to lie about Linux Distros (in some slides, Ubuntu was specified directly as an example) to prove how Windows 7 is better.
In the URL given below, a sales man from best buy (North American chain store for selling electronics and computers) leaked the news about a training where he was taught how sales men should sell and convince their customers about Windows 7 over Linux distros. It would be a'right, if any of the slides was true. Unfortunately, that training is full of BS and thanks to GodOfGrunts for the news.
The original article: http://www.overclock.net/windows/569458-microsoft-attack-linux-retail-level-probably.html#post7102419
The news: http://www.dailyfinance.com/2009/09/06/microsoft-indoctrinates-best-buy-workers-with-anti-linux-lies/
Microsoft's confirmation about existence of this training: http://www.dailyfinance.com/2009/09/06/microsoft-indoctrinates-best-buy-workers-with-anti-linux-lies/

This is pity that M$ had to hit free and open source community when they probably just started to realized their monopoly is over.
-----
tanjir
visit http://www.tanjir.net