[Ubuntu-BD] ফায়ারফক্সের গতি ধীর

Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor zombiegenerator at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 16:39:23 BST 2009

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 22:29:13 +0700, Maya Max <maya2k10 at gmail.com> wrote:

> আপনার কথা হয়তো ঠিক। কিন্তু এটা তো সিস্টেমের গ্রাফিক্স বিষয়ক সমস্যাও
> হতে পারে। আপনাদের কি মনে হয়?

I've seen people facing this problem before. That's why I told you that it
is FF's problem. I don't think people are suffering this problem because
of system issues. This issue is solely FF's. I've also encountered similar
probs(Though I rarely use FF) but upgradeing to 3.6beta resolves the
problem for me.