[Ubuntu-BD] Transformation Pack for Ubuntu and Mint

Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor zombiegenerator at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 08:28:03 BST 2009

Hi,

Ubuntu and Mint are pretty identical. They use the same structure and
kernel. So they share the same problem. That is,lack of eye candy. I'm
talking about GNOME. Though many people prefers GNOME over KDE or other
enviornment like e17,fluxbox etc GNOME is by far the most used one.
Problem is there aren't any good theme pack for GNOME. KDE has some
excellent themes and wallpapers. Unfortunately,they're not with GNOME.

So my question is, Are there any mac or win 7 transformation pack for
GNOME? I found 2 things called mac4lin (slows down the machine) and
vistar7 (win 7 pack but officially for KDE)

May almighty's blessing always be upon you-
Md.Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor
Jaleswaritala,Bogra
Homepage-Http://nirjhor.wordpress.com
Mobile number-+8801673911916