[Ubuntu-BD] Problem on upgrading (Ubuntu 9.04 to 9.10)

goutam roy gtm_roy at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 09:30:59 GMT 2009

Dear,
I am trying to upgrade my Ubunut using upgrade manager. Among the total 1420 files, 1418 files are already downloaded. But when it takes attempt to download the 1419th file, the server does not work. It shows the following messege:
ntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/libs/libsexy/libsexy2_0.1.11-2build1_i386.deb 403 Forbidden

I used both main server and server from United States. Besided, using 'select best sever' option, I tried to find the best sever and found a mirror server but that also did not work. What should I do in theis regard? Please help me. Thanks and regards,

Goutam Roy
Research Associate
Educational Research Unit
Research and Evaluation Division