[Ubuntu-BD] Invitation for Ubuntu Linux 9.04 Live Program

Hasin Hayder countdraculla at gmail.com
Mon May 18 09:59:54 BST 2009

please let me know if i can come to any help.

@shahriar - i am extremely sorry for forgetting to announce the ubuntu day
in phpexperts seminar - i was in too muct stress that time you know - so
please accept my apology for this

i am looking forward to a awesome event.

regards
hasin hayder
i2we inc (www.i2we.com)
http://hasin.wordpress.com