[Ubuntu-BD] Invitation for Ubuntu Linux 9.04 Live Program

Shahriar Tariq tariq086 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 00:09:21 BST 2009

Hello guys,
Again we are here with another Ubuntu Linux program this time we are
organizing Ubuntu Linux 9.04 Live program for those Ubuntu enthusiasts who
have just shifted to Ubuntu Linux or are considering to try out Ubuntu Linux
for the first time.

This time we want to focus on the things that is associated with Linux
Distribution in a wrong way such as concepts that Linux distro is hard to
install, use & maintain, needs command line to operate, is not graphically
attractive etc.).

Hope you will attend the program to satisfy your interest regarding a new
Operating System and try out for yourself.

*Program Details*

Program:
Ubuntu Linux 9.04 Live

Organized by: