[Ubuntu-BD] [OT] Re: OS for low configuration Computer

tanjir orko_147 at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 17:13:36 BST 2009

Lenin vaiya, Just curious. Did you mean you ran Visual Studio 2008 and Office 2007 on P2 450MHz pc smoothly? Did you run them on Windows or Ubuntu? If windows, which one? Did you have to do any tweak to do it? I personally have terrible nightmarish experience of running visual studio 2008 on dual core processors and Office 2007 on P4 3GHz processors with 1GB of RAM each cases on windows XP machines. May be I missed something?
-----
tanjir
visit http://www.tanjir.net