[Ubuntu-BD] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Hasin Hayder countdraculla at gmail.com
Tue May 5 21:33:53 BST 2009

i dont think this is a very good place to forward Linked In invitation (and
I know that it happened because u provide  password of your email account to
Linked in so that it can invite all of your friends, which is not wise
either :D )

NEVER GIVE AWAY YOUR PASSWORD TO ANYONE!!!

:D

regards
hasin hayder
i2we inc (www.i2we.com)