[Ubuntu-BD] Facing Trouble while updating Ubuntu

Mustafa Zaman [RAJIB] mustafa.rzaman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 14:19:07 GMT 2009

2009/3/18 নাসির খান <nasir8891 at gmail.com>

> Has he configured his Internet DNS setting properly?
>

> --
>
> Nasir Khan Saikat
> [নাসির খান সৈকত]
> www.nasirkhan.co.cc
> nasir8891.wordpress.com

Dear All,
Thanks for your feedback. I tell my friend to bring his laptop tomorrow. So
that i can check whether i can ping on archive.ubuntu.com or not and make
sure the DNS is configured properly. He also mention that he can use
internet and can able to download files from internet. He tried to select
the best server but it seems no server is responding. Is it anything with
the proxy server.

--
Regards,
MZaman [RAJIB]