[Ubuntu-BD] উবুন্টুতে ভিডিও কনভার্ট বিষয়ে সাহায্য চাই

Ashiqur Rahman Angel angel at linux.org.bd
Sat Mar 14 04:55:14 GMT 2009

2009/3/14 saiful islam <jewelctg07 at gmail.com>

> আমি উবুন্টুতে ভিডিও কনভার্ট করতে চাচ্ছি। flv, avi ইত্যাদি file কে 3gp ফাইল
> বানাতে উবুন্টুতে কোন সফটওয়্যার ব্যবহার করব এবং সেটা কিভাবে ইন্সটল করব?

I believe MEncoder can do this, but it is command-line and might be
considered difficult to use. Avidemux and ConvertIT,  are two frontend / GUI
for MEncoder I do believe. If you want to brave the command-line, then get
MEncoder from the multimedia repository of Ubuntu and try these examples:

ffmpeg -i videodump.avi -b bitrate -ac audiochannels -ab audiobitrate
videoout.3gp

Winff is another good GUI video converter. Google it, you will get .deb and
.rpm of Winff.

--
Angel
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Angel