[Ubuntu-BD] [OT] GP's promotion

Russell John russell.john at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 11 23:43:33 GMT 2009

These modems were manufactured by Huawei, and everybody knows that it's a
Chinese company.

Maybe Huawei has setup a secret underground factory in Bangladesh where they
are manufacturing the GP EDGE modems? ;)

2009/3/11 Tanvir Hussain <bappi.ruet.eee at gmail.com>

Greatest lie

> Omi Azad [2:10:44 AM]: is it made in china?
> Abusadat [2:11:23 AM]: No sir its GP in house product
> Omi Azad [2:11:38 AM]: made in bangladesh?
> Abusadat [2:12:00 AM]: Yes sir
>
> Listen folk. As a student of EEE in RUET and doing a lot of projects,
> I know that in Bangladesh nothing is produced of electronics
> components such as transistor, different ic, diode,resistor,capacitor
> etc etc. In Bangladesh creating double layer PCB is not possible
> because that technology is not present in Bangladesh.I am 100% sure
> that modem is made in China, just the seal is of GP nothing Else. I
> talked to my some friends, they assured me of this.
>
> Be aware of this.They are nothing but cheat.
>
> On 3/11/09, Shabab Mustafa <shabab.mustafa at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I was wondering that, until enabling the mailing list for BLUA, where do
> the
> > members can share this things? Should we start a google group fro it? of
> > wait infinitely for the server for archive and then use mailman?
> > --

No Microsoft products were used in the preparation or transmission of this
message.

Russell John | Bangladesh Linux Users Alliance
1024D/91F003D2 | (+88) 0161-Russell | http://russelljohn.info