[Ubuntu-BD] [OT] GP's promotion

Tanvir Hussain bappi.ruet.eee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 09:04:14 GMT 2009

Greatest lie

Omi Azad [2:10:44 AM]: is it made in china?
Abusadat [2:11:23 AM]: No sir its GP in house product
Omi Azad [2:11:38 AM]: made in bangladesh?
Abusadat [2:12:00 AM]: Yes sir

Listen folk. As a student of EEE in RUET and doing a lot of projects,
I know that in Bangladesh nothing is produced of electronics
components such as transistor, different ic, diode,resistor,capacitor
etc etc. In Bangladesh creating double layer PCB is not possible
because that technology is not present in Bangladesh.I am 100% sure
that modem is made in China, just the seal is of GP nothing Else. I
talked to my some friends, they assured me of this.

Be aware of this.They are nothing but cheat.