[Ubuntu-BD] [OT] GP's promotion

9el lenin at phpxperts.net
Tue Mar 10 23:30:03 GMT 2009

Use FreeOpenSourceSoftwares, Stop piracy, Let the developers live. Get
a Free CD of Ubuntu mailed to your door without any cost. Visit :
www.ubuntu.com

2009/3/11 Omi Azad <me at omiazad.net>

> Guys,
> Just wrote an article on GP's new Internet Ad Campaign. You may find it
> interesting also. You are invited to read that by going to:
> http://omi.net.bd/390
>
> I don't know the performance of the modem GP is selling. So I had a chat
> with GP agent online. Do you think that is reliable?
> Omi Azad [2:07:40 AM]: I'm talking about the modem GP is selling
> Abusadat [2:08:10 AM]: What to do you want to know about it
> Omi Azad [2:08:37 AM]: the quality of the product
> Abusadat [2:08:59 AM]: And GP Modem is with EDGE class 12

And?

> Omi Azad [2:09:46 AM]: i see
> Omi Azad [2:09:59 AM]: so the performance will be awesome, right?

Obviously, Definitely, Absolutely, Certainly  There's no other answer but
'YES' :D

> Abusadat [2:10:42 AM]: Yes sir
> Omi Azad [2:10:44 AM]: is it made in china?

Cant be china :D

> Abusadat [2:11:23 AM]: No sir its GP in house product
> Omi Azad [2:11:38 AM]: made in bangladesh?

At least one electronic product we can be proud of. It should be exported as
well :)

> Abusadat [2:12:00 AM]: Yes sir
> Omi Azad [2:12:08 AM]: WOW

:D

> Omi Azad [2:12:09 AM]: What's the price and How long is the warranty?
> Abusadat [2:12:44 AM]: It will cost BDT 4000
> Omi Azad [2:12:54 AM]: warranty?

He was feeling drowsy...