[Ubuntu-BD] FYI: Ubuntu ready netbooks in Dhaka

Miah M. Hussainuzzaman mmhzaman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 02:37:48 GMT 2009

Sorry for being harsh in the previous mail .... ....

I really appreciate the clarification. Apologies accepted :), even
though apology was not necessary as I did not mind in that query ...
just wanted to clarify the justification of that mail.

BTW, ubuntu has new customization for netbooks called Ubuntu Netbook
Remix.

Look here for detail:
http://www.canonical.com/projects/ubuntu/unr
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UNR