[Ubuntu-BD] FYI: Ubuntu ready netbooks in Dhaka

9el lenin at phpxperts.net
Fri Mar 6 07:30:43 GMT 2009

Use FreeOpenSourceSoftwares, Stop piracy, Let the developers live. Get
a Free CD of Ubuntu mailed to your door without any cost. Visit :
www.ubuntu.com

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 12:30 PM, tanjir <orko_147 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am not sure if it is advertising or not. Anyway, I am just curious. The
> netbooks look good (even though the design looks similar to few of the
> well-known netbooks). The company's website (posh-book.com) to be honest
> bit crappy. They don't

I guess its a business promotional :)  but as long as it can promote Ubuntu
while doing their business well, I'll appreciate :)

> have any phone, live, on-the-spot support (which should be the number 1
> priority for this kind of business).

Thats what is lacking in most bangladeshi companies.

> Their slogan is "“We are young but experience We are tiny but efficiency”"
> young but experience? tiny but efficiency?

:D  Need a bit of grammar and dictionary

> In the forum you said their Bangladesh corporate office is in Bonani. But
> their website does not mention anything like that. Did you really mean
> corporate office or their reseller?

could be just a fresh small company

> The intention was really great (to sell ubuntu netbook); but almost all
> well-known net books (acer aspire one, asus eee, dell netbooks and so on)
> now supports different distros of linux including ubuntu. I believe in
> price, the well-known brands are cheaper or almost same price.

Maybe they are willing to support with the ubuntu : Installation,
troubleshoot etc ... but if they want to be in Market they have to be
competitive with well-known brands