[Ubuntu-BD] using Zoom in ubuntu

tanjir orko_147 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 21:51:35 GMT 2009

lol.. true. but i have to use windows xp at my office desk (from where i check my e-mails). in the lab almost all machines run on different distros of linux. people like me will be in big time trouble if we get our office computers infected with some evil virus. :(

-----
tanjir
visit http://www.tanjir.net