[Ubuntu-BD] Problem Regarding Kubuntu 9.04 and VLC Player

maSnun masnun at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 15:06:01 BST 2009

I am not familiar with bash. :( Still, I'll have another look.

By the way, I tried installing each file by clicking on it. First I
installed all those files which installed the first time. Then I deleted
those. There remained those who didn't install in the first time. Some of
them installed the second time. I repeated the process but finally 4 or 5
packages were left. They failed to install.

On 6/25/09, Lenin <lenin at phpxperts.net> wrote:

> Well masnun look at the command and error msg  please make sure you
> are maintaining the syntax. Check if you have the proper path as in
> command.
> ... I'm answering from mobile
>

> --
>
> Ubuntu Bangladesh | http://ubuntu.linux.org.bd