[Ubuntu-BD] Problem Regarding Kubuntu 9.04 and VLC Player

maSnun masnun at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 08:52:58 BST 2009

Hello members,

I was previously suggested to use VLC Player 0.99a with my Kubuntu 9.04. I
downloaded the package and unpacked. I ran Konsole and here's the input and
output:

---------------------------
masnun at ubuntu:~$ '/media/Masnun/Ubuntu/VLC Player 0.9.9a/install.sh'
[sudo] password for masnun:
dpkg: error processing deb/*.deb (--install):
 cannot access archive: No such file or directory
 deb/*.deb

Then I manually tried clicking and installing the debian packages. Most of
them installed except a few. I am confused. Help me out. Can't enjoy
multimedia features... :-(

--
Abu Ashraf Masnun
Grad Student, BBA,