[Ubuntu-BD] Problem Regarding Kubuntu 9.04

Lenin lenin at phpxperts.net
Fri Jun 5 15:12:10 BST 2009

http://packages.medibuntu.org/
You could just find them through www.ubuntu.com and even google :)

>  is there any licensing problem to distribute the codecs in CDs ?
> i mean, can we download, write them to CDs and distribute the CDs free?
>
> Yes there's licensing problems for using these proprietary codecs. But you
can distribute at least to encourage them showing that being a Linux user
doesnt make your gamut of usability tiny.
Also please take your time visiting the posts at
http://ubuntu.linux.org.bdand Omi bro's blog
Lots of problems are already solved in the forums and blogs.
Regards
Lenin