[Ubuntu-BD] Ot:How to connect gp internet in various distros

Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor zombiegenerator at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 04:35:32 BST 2009

07/31/2009 10:22 AM তারিখে, Lenin লিখেছে:
> Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/marie_von_ebnereschenbac.html>
> - "Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."
>
> On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 10:06 AM, dark lord<darklord2007 at gmail.com>  wrote:
>

>> centos too :p
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 10:05 AM, Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor<
>> zombiegenerator at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>

>>> I want to know how to connect gpinternet in various distro like opensuse
>>> 11.1,mandriva 2009.2,PclinuxOs 2009.1. I am using nokia 3110c with a
>>> data cable.Anybody know how can I connect net there?
>>>

> Have you tried wvdial/gnome-ppp?
> Or pppconfig? (doesnt work for most phones/modems)

My phone memory got flushed in Opensuse when I tried Wvdial. I tried
wvdial on Mandriva. It failed to detect my mobile as a modem. gnome PPP
is not installed on those.As I can't connect internet, I have no way to
use GNOME ppp. And I can't access my windows drives either from live cd
of those distros.

--
May almighty's blessing always be upon you-
Md.Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor