[Ubuntu-BD] Ot: Moving wp blog to self hosted

tanjir orko_147 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 16:14:58 BST 2009

I think these are the type of topics we should discuss in forums/blogs/other places. Mailing lists are solely for one purpose and in the case of mailing list is to give support/discuss of a certain product. Anything other then that, should not be here (as every e-mail is sent to e'one and which is quite annoying to get so many unrelated mails).
Good thing is in bd now there are a lot of technical communities. I think Shahriar or Angel can help me here by giving some names. I would recommend if you have any question regarding any issue other than ubuntu itself, please go to those forums/communities. I believe people will love to help you with nice advices.
I hope I did not say too much. I just tried to be reasonable and sensible to others.
With regards,
-----
tanjir
visit http://www.tanjir.net