[Ubuntu-BD] Ot:Python

Lenin lenin at phpxperts.net
Wed Jul 29 07:19:15 BST 2009

Joan Crawford<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/joan_crawford.html>
- "I, Joan Crawford, I believe in the dollar. Everything I earn, I
spend."

2009/7/29 dark lord <darklord2007 at gmail.com>

> আচ্ছা অন্য কোন প্রোগ্রামিং Lang যেমন c, c++ না জেনে কি পাইথন
> ল্যাংগুয়েজ শেখা যায়? আমার প্রোগ্রামিং সম্পর্কে ধারনা নেই তবে পাইথন
> ভবিষ্যতে আমার কাজে আসতে পারে। আর শেখার জন্য কিছু রিসোর্স এর সন্ধান
> দিলে উপকৃত হই

Yes its possible to learn python without learning C or C++. But as C is
mother of most other languages its better to start with it first. Google is
promoting Python as its primary choice. Google app engine's primary language
is also Python. So, its a good idea to start learning Python. Our member
masnun is practicing Python, so you can interact with him for starter.