[Ubuntu-BD] Virtual machine.. deye windows 2000/xp use korbo kibhabe??

Ashiqur Rahman Angel angel at linux.org.bd
Wed Jul 22 02:28:14 BST 2009

You can run most of the 3D games using Virtual Box. It's enough stable now.
But u need plenty of RAM and a powerful CPU to run it smoothly. That's it. I
have played Assassin's Creed and Crysis using Virtual Box.

--
Angel
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Angel

Fedora -- Freedom² and rapid innovation

Joan Crawford<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/joan_crawford.html>
- "I, Joan Crawford, I believe in the dollar. Everything I earn, I
spend."