[Ubuntu-BD] Problem in Internet connection in both Ubuntu 9.04 & 8.14

Md. Ershad Khan ekhantex at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 16 19:26:28 BST 2009

Dear all,

When I first installed ubuntu 8.14, I got the internet connection by giving the required data (IP, Subnet, DNS) and gained the net connection. After 2 weeks I failed to browse net any more. But the I got net in WIn XP SP3. Then I have farmat the ubuntu 8.14 &  install 9.04. But after giving the vlue of net config, At first Igot no connection. The I add another wired line and then delete the privious on. By doing this I got the net. But after some upgrading, The net speed become very slow (in few bytes). I ahve still no solution of that. Please help me to ride it out.

Regards

Ershad