[Ubuntu-BD] Linus Torvalds Switched Back To Gnome

Omi me at omiazad.net
Sun Jan 25 08:54:44 GMT 2009

So what is going on now? KDE is loosing users?

Well I'm a Gnome fan from the very beginning but I liked the the ঝাকানাকা
interface of KDE too. As I never used KDE I don't have much knowledge of
it's changes. It seems like they are following Microsoft, as MS is also
making changes to their interface and pushing the users to use that. :)

--
Omi Azad - http://omi.net.bd | +8803894550305 | Contributor of Ekushey -
http://ekushey.org