[Ubuntu-BD] Fwd: [Fedora-Bangladesh] Fedora Infinity Day 2009

Shahriar Tariq shahriar at linux.org.bd
Wed Jan 14 17:56:22 GMT 2009

Just forwarding this great news :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Angel <angel at fedoraproject.org>
Date: 2009/1/14
Subject: [Fedora-Bangladesh] Fedora Infinity Day 2009
To: Fedora Bangladesh List <fedora-bangladesh-list at redhat.com>, Fedora
Ambassadors List <fedora-ambassadors-list at redhat.com>, Fedora Marketing List
<fedora-marketing-list at redhat.com>

Dear friends,

We're going to organize Fedora Infinity Day on January 18, 2009 (Sunday), a
program to demonstrate what the latest version of Fedora Linux as to offer.

This program will be held at Presidency University from 12.00 PM onwards.
The address is:

Presidency University
11-A, Road 92, Gulshan 2
Dhaka-1212.

The map of the location can be found in Google
Maps<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=presidency+university&sll=23.709921,90.407143&sspn=0.009136,0.013819&ie=UTF8&ll=23.793945,90.413361&spn=0.018259,0.027637&z=15>(walking
distance from Gulshan 2 circle).

Fedora Infinity Day is a Fedora 10, release get-together for Fedora
contributors, Fedora-interested folks, Linux and FOSS lover from Bangladesh,
where we will show,

1. Fedora 10 Feature Tour
2. Fedora Demonstration
3. Live USB Creation Station: We will have a machine to create Live USB
media for people on the USB Pen Drive they provide. Please, bring your USB
Pen Drive. (minimum 1 GB)
4. Fedora 10 Live CD / DVD distribution
5. Question and Answer session

To join the program, please register yourself here:
http://fedora.linux.org.bd

The entry to this program is free of charge just like our software, and
you're welcome to bring in, your friends, colleagues, relatives, neighbours,
whoever is interested to know about Fedora and Linux.

First 100 register attendee user will get the free Fedora Live CD / DVD.

Fedora Infinity Day is being organised by Fedora Bangladesh and in
association with Bangladesh Linux Users Alliance. Online media partners of
the event are Amader Projukti [1] and Mukto [2].

More details:

1. Fedora Project Wiki: Fedora Infinity
Day<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/ReleaseParty/F10/FedoraInfinityDay2009>
2. Facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=57915268975
3. Presidency University´s location: Google
Maps<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=presidency+university&sll=23.709921,90.407143&sspn=0.009136,0.013819&ie=UTF8&ll=23.793945,90.413361&spn=0.018259,0.027637&z=15>

Hoping to see you all.

[1] http://www.amaderprojukti.com/
[2] http://www.mukto.org