[Ubuntu-BD] Blua slogan

Shahriar Tariq shahriar at linux.org.bd
Sun Jan 11 16:06:24 GMT 2009

Personally I have mentioned many times........ that I do not want to specify
linux in particular... since we are not only working to familiarize Linux
but also Open Source.

and if we put open source in our slogan in my opinion Linux will come up
with it (since Linux os is itself open source project).

so try to emphasize the openness, Open source,  Open standard  etc......

Or why don't we rename our group to suit our overall goal in itself?

(only problem is there is already one group working under the Bangladesh
open source network banner.....)

--
Thanking you
Shahriar