[Ubuntu-BD] Meeting Agenda wanted

Shahriar Tariq shahriar at linux.org.bd
Sun Jan 4 13:23:22 GMT 2009

Hello folks out there.....

I hope you had a nice weekend and crazy New Year Party?

So party is over... hangover is also over.. now time to kick start the year
with some work...... (I know I also wish I could have some more party and
some more fun.....)

As our time schedule the next BLUA Meeting is going to be held on Jan 09,
2009 (yes this coming Friday). Thus I request all to submit meeting agenda
on which we will have discussion during the meeting.

Also please inform who (and how many) are coming on that day so we can plan
where we are going to have the meeting.... (we can  accommodate 5-6 person
at most at BLUA temporary office in Banani.)

My Submission of Agenda:

a) Finalizing the Logo & Moto... (sadly only one submission of logo.....
guys really pathetic :X I thought we had far more creative persons in the
gang)

b) Planning & distributing of responsibility regarding the Two day Linux
workshop to be held this January

c) Planning, Designing & (again) distributing responsibility regarding BLUA
Wiki and documentation team (for both Ubuntu & Fedora Materials)

--
Thanking you
Shahriar

Volunteer, Bangladesh Linux Users Alliance http://linux.org.bd