[Ubuntu-BD] T-Shirt Design

tanjir orko_147 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 17:01:02 GMT 2009

well, the ones with collar are usually called polo, T-shirt is what shahriar referred to(from bible: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-shirt).
Well, let's come back to reality. The cost for t-shirt printing is cheaper comparing to the cost of printing on polo-shirts. As this is our initial approach (and don't have enough money to face the risk of losing them), I would prefer printing on t-shirts; as it is more of a campaign (than business).
Besides from fashion or style point of view, this is part of the culture to print interesting stuffs on a t-shirt. I did not see a lot of fancy thing printed on a polo-shirt. You can look around you. Well, even though there are some- but to make it really look good on some one is not very easy.
Just my personal opinion.
-----
tanjir
http://www.tanjir.net