[Ubuntu-BD] Install Additional softwares by a single command on Ubuntu

9el lenin at phpxperts.net
Wed Feb 18 15:30:44 GMT 2009

Yes this has no way to fail.

look at any line:
*

*apt-get -y install subversion*

You can also write such files yourself.  Just  type in your most used
commands and save it with a name.
then run the file after doing   chmod 0777 on the file

sudo chmod 0777 filename                  <-- makes it executable
sudo ./filename

I have written a simple script for  MAC address change have a look at
www.savvycoders.com

Use FreeOpenSourceSoftwares, Stop piracy, Let the developers live. Get
a Free CD of Ubuntu mailed to your door without any cost. Visit :
www.ubuntu.com