[Ubuntu-BD] Again kernel panic

Faisal Ahmed tusherr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 18:45:17 GMT 2009

Thank you everybody. I search the ubuntu forum for this problem. there was
so many solution as
you suggest me. But simple one I get is change the BIOS to optimal state.
It solved my problem.

How?
I don't know.

But my friend says the same you mail me.
Anyway, Thanks for reply.

faisal

Abu Faisal Ahmed
East Ramura