[Ubuntu-BD] Ubuntu Ultimate Edition

Md.shoriful Islam Ronju smronju at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 15 16:40:59 GMT 2009

Does anyone know about ubuntu ultimate editions. Its really a greatest one. Everything is built in. Nothing to install, no need internet connection
for desktop use only. I have already downloaded and using it. You guys
have a look at this I think it will not give you any chance to be sorry.

http://ultimateedition.info/ultimate-edition-20

If
anyone need ubuntu ultimate edition DVD please bring a DVD. I will write for
you. I have also downloaded the compiz video introduction. If you watch once
then you will never gonna miss Ubuntu Ultimate.

Here is the link of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1u2eF5PVho

I am sure that if we want to make peoples interest about ubuntu then this will must work.

Sorry for my bad English....                         :(

Md. Shoriful Islam Ronju.