[Ubuntu-BD] ubuntu ultimate edition

Shahriar Tariq shahriar at linux.org.bd
Sun Feb 15 15:53:05 GMT 2009

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 8:48 PM, Md.shoriful Islam Ronju
<smronju at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Does anyone know about ubuntu ultimate editions. Its really a greatest one.
> Everything is built in. Nothing to install no need internet connection for
> desktop use only. I have already download and using it. You guys have a look
> at this will not give you any chance to be sorry.
>
> http://ultimateedition.info/ultimate-edition-20
>
> If anyone need ubuntu ultimate edition please bring a dvd I will write for
> you. I have also downloaded the video introduction. If you watch once then
> you will never gonna miss that.
>
> Here is link of the video.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1u2eF5PVho
>
> I am sure that if we want to make peoples interest about ubuntu then this
> will must work.
>

> Md. Shoriful Islam Ronju.

please avoid offtopic, it is not that much hard to edit the subject line is
it?

anyway

I am aware of the Ubuntu-Ultimate Edition.... but am also afraid of the huge
size it is........

Ubuntu cd is available to everyone (of the group) but who is going to
download whole Ubuntu Ultimate Edition DVD???

besides these projects does not represent what we fight for..... we are also
advocating open source movement, we don't want to give them something that
we do not believe ourselves...

sure we can provide Simple Addon along with standard Ubuntu CD if necessary.

--
Thanking you
Shahriar