[Ubuntu-BD] Cuba adopts Linux

Miah M. Hussainuzzaman mmhzaman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 13:49:59 GMT 2009

The news about CUBA should be in the news media.

When we complete the transaction, it should be on the IT magazines ---
as a case study in Bangladesh.

BLUA made it easy to made the initial thrust here -- Thank you. When
there is a will, there is a way.

OT.
IT section of Presidency University is amazed with Puppy!