[Ubuntu-BD] Ot this is our nokia service center :p

9el lenin at phpxperts.net
Sat Feb 7 15:27:44 GMT 2009

Use FreeOpenSourceSoftwares, Stop piracy, Let the developers live. Get
a Free CD of Ubuntu mailed to your door without any cost. Visit :
www.ubuntu.com

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 9:20 PM, dark lord <darklord2007 at gmail.com> wrote:

Well, yes that is called SHOUTING or SCREAMING on online terms. And not good
to write in emails of official nature. CAPS are hard for our eyes to read.
And considered as arrogant to use in emails/chats/public forums etc. You
wont find Caps in print media as well. In official writing we should do
proper casing(proper sentence) as well. I'm astonished to know darklord
didn't know this(plz at least care to know some more netiquettes)

Regards