[Ubuntu-BD] Ot this is our nokia service center :p

9el lenin at phpxperts.net
Sat Feb 7 14:13:11 GMT 2009

Completely agree with Shahriar. As long as its OT and its very important to
know this info. I would almost not notice this news otherwise.

Being part of opensource community we recognize ourselves as aware and
conscience bunch of the society as well. I see no offense posting this here.
Use FreeOpenSourceSoftwares, Stop piracy, Let the developers live. Get
a Free CD of Ubuntu mailed to your door without any cost. Visit :
www.ubuntu.com