[Ubuntu-BD] can't delete email via kmail

Nasimul Haque nasim.haque at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 22:42:40 BST 2009

2009/8/26 Shahriar Tariq <shahriar at linux.org.bd>:
> I should have mentioned it earlier... I'm using kmail for quick preview of
> email while selecting... saves me time for opening each email then go back
> (or delete) then again select/open another email.. get too many unimportant
> (won't call them junk) emails that I want to read but don't want to give
> much time reading them.

Once you've enabled offline mode in gmail. It will download all your
mails to your hard disk just like your kmail does. You can do whatever
you like with those emails OFFLINE. Just a quick tip, use keyboard to
navigate your emails. Believe me it's much more quicker than moving
mouse around.

--
M. Nasimul Haque, M.Sc.(SUST)
Wessex Institute of Technology