[Ubuntu-BD] General Questions about linux

Shahriar Tariq shahriar at linux.org.bd
Tue Aug 25 20:36:55 BST 2009

> I don't get why people always *think*we promote Linux or Ubuntu- what we
>really promote is the Freedom; if you don't want your freedom, it is your
>choice.

may be we need to refocus our branding/promotional activities... we are so
busy preaching Linux that we don't talk about the philosophy behind all
these.. most people fails to understand why would vendors/developers work &
promote some software for free of charge or will just give away something for
no reason...

I just want to make a simple difference while I can to make my freedom
count.....