[Ubuntu-BD] General Questions about linux

Shahriar Tariq shahriar at linux.org.bd
Tue Aug 25 10:22:47 BST 2009

Totally absurd argument but I do like the following explanation :P

> ২০) একটা উইন্ডোজ ইন্সটল করতে লাগে ১৬ গিগা। অথচ এর মধ্যে কিছুই থাকে না??
>
> Very simple.That´s why it´s called windows. Think about it 1 big frame,at
> lease 20 piece of glasses and some screw. What else do you want?

What do you mean by "অথচ এর মধ্যে কিছুই থাকে না??" ?? What's there in the
> 15GB installation of Ubuntu ?

@masnun you have used linux and yet you are asking it.... what a shame :P

first of all the default installation of most linux does not take more than
5GB (for ubuntu 2GB is recommended but we keep using 8GB for flexibility).
but windows take 10+GB of shit space...
go install linux and windows side by side and see what apps you have by
default you will get the idea...

--
Thanking you
Shahriar

Volunteer, Bangladesh Linux Users Alliance http://linux.org.bd
http://forum.linux.org.bd

Marketing & Contents Officer, Ubuntu Bangladesh
http://www.ubuntu.linux.org.bd

Endorsement: আমাদের প্রযুক্তি ফোরাম http://forum.amaderprojukti.com/ and
মুক্ত.অর্গ http://mukto.org