[Ubuntu-BD] OT:Should GP reduce EDGE tarriff

Lenin lenin at phpxperts.net
Mon Aug 24 18:18:41 BST 2009

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 11:19 PM, Shahriar Tariq <shahriar at linux.org.bd>wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 11:11 PM, saeed ahmed <saeed.sas at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > @Nirjhor: i also talked with GP customer care(special for internet
> service)
> > 121. they also told me, its only a gossip.
> >

> then GP customer care themselves are responsible for popularizing such
> gossip.. many people reported it by calling gp customer care.....

If you think about who is beneficiary of the outcome of this gossip? then
answer is GP!

So, its possible that GP spreaded this gossip item or some 'abul(আবুল)' ppl
did it which gone in favor of GP.

GP's unlimited has not alternative for most ppl now(including me). P5 or P6
could serve for most of the people but they are unwilling to provide that to
the postpaid.

When the price of bandwidth is decreased, GP should try to lower the price
of subscription. Because they are unable to increase the quality of service.
Thats my opinion.