[Ubuntu-BD] OT:Should GP reduce EDGE tarriff

Shahriar Tariq shahriar at linux.org.bd
Mon Aug 24 10:38:55 BST 2009

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 3:52 PM, Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor <
zombiegenerator at gmail.com> wrote:

> > hello nirjhor,
> > its a very good statics. really they should reduce the 977 Taka tarriff
> charge for unlimited service.
>
> But they are stopping unlimited net service. They ahve already stopped that
> on prepaid and soon will stop on postpaid. That´s why their name is  GP.

First of all quote only the needed place don't quote whole thread

Second I thought you said goodbye to this list :P

Third
GP is doing nothing wrong. Govt regulation of reducing bandwidth price was
actually targeted for ISPs not mobile broadbands... GP is like Apple, they
wanted to create niche market and provide good service... It does not matter
how much you hate GP you still use their service because compared to other
they indeed have better network and better internet service.
That said GP is cutting down unlimited package may be because they are
preparing for 3G network.. I "heard" its at last phase of under testing
period...

And for last: