[Ubuntu-BD] root login

Ashiqur Rahman Angel angel at linux.org.bd
Fri Aug 14 19:47:11 BST 2009

Datz my point. Ppl who dnt knw wat z sudo n hw to use sudo, dey wont
login as root.because dey dont even know what it's.check dz lists old
mail,every1 knws whats sudo,most of da time,dey jst want2knw,hw to
login as root in ui.if u ask dm,y do u wnt2login as root in ui,ull
c,every1 hs a reason.so dey knw,wat dey want 2 do,wat dey r doing.n
wat 2 do 4 dz.jst need to knw da exact proceedure.

I hope, i cud explain. Im done here.