[Ubuntu-BD] connect via bluetooth

Ashiqur Rahman Angel angel at linux.org.bd
Thu Aug 13 16:02:23 BST 2009

I have heard this issue with Dell laptops. On some Dell laptops which have
Dell Wireless Bluetooth card if you turn off the card you have to enable it
before you can install it again, this affects both Windows and Linux. You
have to use an utility in Windows to turn it on before you can install its
driver again. If you turn the card off in Windows you have to enable it
again or Ubuntu won't recognize it. Search Google:  dell laptop with
bluetooth in ubuntu to know more about this.

--
Angel
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Angel

Fedora -- Freedom² and rapid innovation

Charles de Gaulle<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/charles_de_gaulle.html>
- "The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs."