[Ubuntu-BD] connect via bluetooth

Ashiqur Rahman Angel angel at linux.org.bd
Thu Aug 13 09:49:33 BST 2009

If u just want to connect internet via bluetooth with ur phone, including ur
conditions

( 1: in your pc only one os is running and that is linux.
  2: you detect your phone bluetooth modem first time in linux. )

Then u must have to pair ur phone with ur system 1st. Simply follow
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BluetoothDialup#Pairing these steps. First
try it.

This tutorial (https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BluetoothDialup) properly
explained, how to connect internet via bluetooth including ur condition

( 1: in your pc only one os is running and that is linux.
  2: you detect your phone bluetooth modem first time in linux. )

So simply follow it.

--
Angel
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Angel

Fedora -- Freedom² and rapid innovation
Sent from Dhaka, Bangladesh
Samuel Goldwyn<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/samuel_goldwyn.html>
- "I'm willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never
wrong."