[Ubuntu-BD] root login

saeed ahmed saeed.sas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 09:05:58 BST 2009

hello friends

i already test it. there is no risk at all. i just change some on gdm.conf
file. the changes are *AllowRoot=false to **AllowRoot=ture. its w*orks fine.
after that you can login every time with root.

i agree with you lenin vai. but having some problem. actually i install
lammp on /opt directory. because i can't run lammp by install it other dir.
but when i install it on /opt/lammp then i can't save files on this
directory with normal user sessions.

friends need suggestion on this matter.

thank you everyone for reading my problem and show me the way.

Regards,
saeed
rajshahi
http://saeed05.wordpress.com