[Ubuntu-BD] connect via bluetooth

saeed ahmed saeed.sas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 22:57:44 BST 2009

hello friends,

i was trying to connect internet via bluetooth on ubuntu 9.04. and i was
successfully connect that. but arise some question on my mind. because i was
only able to connect the mobile bluetooth modem with pc, when it was first
detect by the windows. actually first its need to find the mobile bluetooth
modem on windows then its easily connect on ubuntu.
i'm using nokia 3110c and gpinternet. i was use wvdial for connect to
internet. i was use pc suite for detect the modem.

so my question is, is there anyway to connect the modem without first detect
it on windows? i want to detect it first on linux.

please feel free to ask me, if you don't understand my question.

Regards,
saeed
rajshahi
http://saeed05.wordpress.com